WHEN ONLY THE BEST WILL DO
- Allow us to be your supplier of access control products for your home or business.
- Here are just a few reasons why:
- knowledge and experience
- the best available products
- excellent after sales service
- WE SUPPLY THE BEST :
- Locks and Terminals: Face recognition, Iris recognition, Palm and Vein readers, Fingerprint readers.
- Handles made of stainless steel with built-in fingerprint readers (Analog or WiFi)
- BioReaders for flush or wall mount installation (Analog or WiFi)
Delivery from stock.
BIOREADER is also available with WIFI
Please contact us for more information.
BioReader fingerprint reader of superior quality is designed primarily to be built in the door. It is one of the smallest and thinnest fingerprint readers on the market. Its aluminum casing is a sleek and inconspicuous design feature, suitable for any modern entrance door. Being remote-controlled, the BioReader casing has no keys or movable parts; the status is indicated with colour-coded illumination and an integrated beeper.BioReader can be easily programmed as it is primarily designed for personal use with low user turnover and daily use.
The internal unit where the relays are located is safely tucked deep in the door leaf and cannot be accessed from outside. There are two relay outputs, so in addition to unlocking the door, BioReader can trigger another device (e.g. an alarm, a second entrance, etc.). It can also be wall-mounted or flush-mounted over an electrical box.
BioReader consists of two units: the external fingerprint reader and the internal unit with integrated relays. The internal unit is always placed in the safe place (inside the door leaf or the fuse box). Communication between the units is protected by a 256-bit rolling code which makes hacking the device virtually impossible.